“Google” and “Dolibarr” are property of their respective owners, we have no business relation with any of them. Any use of their names or logos is for explanatory purposes only. “Google Invisible Recaptcha” is a technology by Google (Alphabet Inc.).
General warning: this piece of software is in BETA state and has no warranty whatsoever. It is not intended to work in a production site without the supervision of your IT department.
In order to add the free Google Invisible Recaptcha for Dolibarr to enable Recaptcha in your Dolibarr login page all you have to do is:
- Download and install this module
- Install is done by uncompressing and copying module folder to your Dolibarr /htdocs folder. Be careful, this module only supports “Invisible v2 Recaptcha” and not regular v2 Recaptcha or v3 Recaptcha.
- Go to Google Recaptcha Admin page and generate site key and private key for your domain
- Go to Dolibarr setup constants and add the two constants. They should be named RECAPTCHA_SITEKEY and RECAPTCHA_SECRETKEY. Be careful not to mix them up. Here’s an example (some data has been darkened for privacity purposes):
- Go to your Dolibarr modules configuration page and activate the module.
- Edit your Dolibarr config file (/htdocs/conf/conf.php) and change the “dolibarr_main_authentication” to recaptcha as follows:
- $dolibarr_main_authentication=’recaptcha’; // this indicates Dolibarr that it should do the user-password check that also checks for valid Recaptcha
- BE CAREFUL, if this is not done right Invisible Recaptcha will pop up in your site but will not be checked and so it won’t secure your site.
We offer this software for free and so it would be very nice to write a comment in our website if you like it.
We also do custom Dolibarr development so, in case you need it, feel free to contact us.