Superior version of our royalty management for use in a bigger business with a centralized database server.
Many users can work at the same time!
The ultimate software for music labels and record companies
- The same characteristics features as DataForward Portable:
- Load labels, authors, tracks, releases, etc.
- Load statements from online shops, digital distributors, record companies, etc. and royalties are almost automatically calculated!
- Export royalty statements in PDF format for all your artists
- Easy to use
- Any many more:
- For many users (multiuser)
- It can connect to other software of yours: management, billing, etc.
- Customize the exported PDFs with your logo and other information
- Export royalty statements in Excel format for other companies
You can use this software as your company's database for:
- Labels: name, label prefix, webpage, etc.
- Artists / editors: name, address, phone, ID card no., etc.
- Tracks: name, author, percentage of authorship, ISRC code, etc.
- Disks (cds, vinyls or digital releases): name, volumes, tracks, barcode no., etc.
- Sales: track, artist name, quantity sold, price, etc.
- enter the sales yourself or
- upload your statments' Excel files (statements from the Orchard, TuneCore, hardstyle.com, etc.)
- This is the lite (portable) version of the Data Forward software used by important record companies since 2010.
- This is a Java software, and so:
- this software needs a Java virtual machine installed (get it here for free), at least 1.6.
- it should run on any platform (Windows, Linux and Mac) without problems.
- It needs a central database system (Microsoft SQLServer or MySQL).
- Different user profiles.
- Better performance.
- Each user will need at least a 1GHz CPU, 1GB of RAM and 200mb of disk space.
- The program reads .XLS, .XLSX and .CSV files.
- Current version: 1.3.5
- To know the conditions to get this software, please get in touch with us.
You must check the Terms and conditions to use this software.
The software on this site is provided "as-is," without any express or implied warranty. In no event shall Ahead Data be held liable for any damages arising from the use of the software.