Creative industries’ royalty management software for use in a single computer. Easily manage your artists, labels, editors, statements, etc. Automatize your royalty accounting for physical and digital sales![This service is for professionals only]
The ultimate software for music labels and record companies
- Load labels, authors, tracks, releases, etc.
- Load statements from online shops, digital distributors, record companies, etc. and royalties are almost automatically calculated!
- Export royalty statements in PDF format for all your artists
- For use in a single computer (standalone), if you want something more you can read about the PRO version
- Easy to use
- It’s cheap: almost free
- You can use it in a few minutes: buy, download, unzip and run!
You can use this software as your company’s database for:
- Labels: name, label prefix, webpage, etc.
- Artists / editors: name, address, phone, ID card no., etc.
- Tracks: name, author, percentage of authorship, ISRC code, etc.
- Disks (cds, vinyls or digital releases): name, volumes, tracks, barcode no., etc.
- Sales: track, artist name, quantity sold, price, etc.
- enter the sales yourself or
- upload your statments’ Excel files (statements from the Orchard, TuneCore, hardstyle.com, etc.)
- This is the lite (portable) version of the Data Forward software used by important record companies since 2010.
- Although we tried it with a database of thousands of tracks and hundreds of thousands of sales, this application is supposed to be used by little music labels or companies and with a moderated amount of data.
- This is a Java software, and so:
- this software needs a Java virtual machine installed (get it here for free), at least 1.6.
- it should run on any platform (Windows, Linux and Mac) without problems.
- You need at least a 1GHz CPU, 1GB of RAM and 200mb of disk space.
- The program reads .CSV, .XLS and .XLSX files.
- It only works on a single computer.
- Languages: english, spanish and catalan. The computer must be configured in the desired language.
- Current version: 1.3.8
- What’s new in 1.3.8 version?
- Some minor bug fixes
- Improvements in matching unrecognized tracks/releases
- What’s new in 1.3.7 version?
- Feature to duplicate tracks
- Improvement in the visualization of some tables
- Many minor bug fixes
- What’s new in 1.3.6 version?
- Improved and more detailed PDF export
- You can set a version for each track (“2013 remix”, “original mix”, etc.)
- Loads .CSV files (beta)
- Download file size: ~50mb
- Known bugs:
- For completely deleting the text in some text boxes you have to write a blank space.
- In case you have any problem, get in touch with us.
You must check the Terms and conditions to use this software.
The software on this site is provided “as-is,” without any express or implied warranty. In no event shall Ahead Data be held liable for any damages arising from the use of the software.